Thursday, July 22, 2010

Live Video Clip of the Day: The Killers 'Jenny was a Friend of Mine'

People are always shocked when they ask me my favorite band of all time and I respond with The Killers. Not sure why. Amazing band with a sound that incorporates so many influences, they're like a cornucopia of music goodness. That mixed with lyrics that are another nice blend of honesty and fantasy, makes them amazing.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt that Brandon Flowers is the most gorgeous person...ever. Siiiigh. (*Dreamy*)

They are on hiatus for a while while Brandon Flowers does his solo stuff, but I can't wait until these guys are coming out with more music. The bass on this clip is bananas.






Damn, they're so good. Give them the respect they deserve...because I say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails