Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Killers Going on Indefinite Hiatus and I Cry Myself to Sleep

News broke a couple weeks ago, when The Killers canceled several shows in Asia, that the band is going on "hiatus".

Please let this be part time. With Panic! at The Disco breaking in half last year, the unsure times of Fall Out Boy, and now this, guyliner may just be a thing of the past.

Of course, I care much more about this band than the other two in that last statement. They're so awesome and always coming up with new stuff from album to album. I have really loved getting to see them progress as a band since 2004, when buying their album Hot Fuss became one of the best musical moments of my life. I've tried putting into words how much I love this band for the past hour, but I can't come up with anything. They're so good, they render me speechless.

Hey, guys, I know everyone needs a break, but please let this be a short term thing. If I have to live a life without The Killers, I don't know what I'll do with myself.

Until they reunite, I will be playing "Smile Like You Mean It" on permanent loop...in my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails