Thursday, November 12, 2009

Current Jams

I don't want to ruin my street cred, but I REALLY like that song that is everywhere right now, Fireflies, by Owl City.

I heard it for the first time in an Old Navy and prior to hearing this song, the only music I associated with Old Navy involved Lil' Kim being real hood.

Needless to say, I'm glad to replace one memory with another.

You can check out the video right here.



Or if you just want to hear the song, here it is:




Do you dig it?

Buy the mp3 for Firefliesat Amazon.


Or if you are really into it, go for the full album. It's a pretty sweet, low price.





So, what's your take? Love Owl City? Let us know!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you blogging, and you even embedded a video - so proud of you! I added the blog to my reader, so I will make sure to read new posts. My cube-mate at work is quite the musician and covers some music on his blog. His blog features a lot of other stuff, but you might be interested in some of the music posts: http://www.steelopus.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, i knew you would be so proud. ask your "cube mate" (awesome word choice) if he wants to be featured in one of our new interviews with unknown bands/musicians.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails