Monday, August 16, 2010

Songs That Should Be (or Should Have Been) More Famous: Nine Days "Wanna Be"

Welcome to a new column that will appear randomly on the blog, bringing songs that you may have forgotten or never heard. These tunes deserved more airplay (or just airplay in general). 

 

Today's tune is by a bit of a one hit wonder of a band, Nine Days. Yeah, the dudes that sing this song.

This song could have appeared in my ten really good breakup songs, but much to the chagrin of this post, I forgot it existed until just yesterday. I was revisiting some old albums and thought I would listen to Nine Days.

Pretty great song right here and my apologies for the lame video, but this song is so forgotten that it was the best I could find.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails